All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by two experts in the field, this is the only comprehensive and unified treatment of the central ideas and applications of Kolmogorov complexity. The book presents a thorough treatment of the subject with a wide range of illustrative applications.
- Author(s)Li Ming,Paul M. B. Vitanyi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/11/2008
- Series TitleTexts in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1570 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2008
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.