Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to the theory of Markov Processes on a countable state space. This book covers Doeblin's theory, general ergodic properties, and continuous time processes. It features a chapter that deals with the reversible processes and the use of their associated Dirichlet forms to estimate the rate of convergence to equilibrium.
- Author BiographyThe author has held positions at NYU, the Univresity of Colorado, and MIT. In addition, he has visited and lectured at many universities throughout the world. He has authored several book bout various aspects of probability theory.
- Author(s)Daniel W. Stroock
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication30/03/2005
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.230
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight286 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.