Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionA textbook about the mathematical modelling of biological and physiological phenomena for mathematically sophisticated students.
- Author BiographyProfessor Mazumdar is an Adjunct Professor in the School of Mathematical Sciences as well as in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering of the University of Adelaide. His main research interests are in the fields of Solid Mechanics, Mathematical Biology, Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering. He has published nearly 200 research papers in these areas. He has written two books entitled An Introduction to Mathematical Physiology and Biology, 2nd edition, Cambridge University Press 1999, and Biofluid Mechanics' World Scientific,1992. He has also written chapters in a number of well-known books. The details of his research activities can be viewed in his homepage www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/people/jmazumdar. Professor Mazumdar is a recipient of number of prestigious awards. He is a Fellow of a number of academic bodies.
- Author(s)J. Mazumdar
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/08/1999
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Mathematical Biology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 16
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byC. Cannings,F. C. Hoppensteadt,L. A. Segel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.