CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, random matrices have come to play a major role in computational mathematics, but most of the classical methods for studying random matrices remain the province of experts. This book describes the most successful methods from this area along with some interesting examples that these techniques can illuminate.
- Author(s)Joel Tropp
- Publishernow publishers Inc
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFoundations and Trends in Machine Learning
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprintnow publishers Inc
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.