Consider these sponsored items
- £36.55Free postage
- £30.19Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses and invites students to reflect on topics such as causation, freedom and determinism, laws of nature, and material objects.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Carroll is Professor of Philosophy at North Carolina State University. He is the author of Laws of Nature (Cambridge, 1994). Ned Markosian is Professor of Philosophy at Western Washington University.
- Author(s)John W. Carroll,Ned Markosian
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2010
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.78
- £24.53Trending at £24.83
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £9.86Trending at £13.08
- £17.56Trending at £18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.