An Introduction to Microelectromechanical Systems Engineering by Nadim Maluf (Hardback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £90.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by 17scooter17
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
- £4.17Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by momox_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.30
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £43.78
- £13.77Trending at £14.76
- £27.56Trending at £29.67
- £22.60Trending at £34.83
- £12.17Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionA non-technical introduction to the field of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). It describes in detail the materials used in producing MEMS; MEMS design for nozzles, sensors, valves and other applications; and the manufacture of commercial MEMS.
- Author(s)Nadim Maluf
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleMicroelectromechanical Systems S.
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.