CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a concise introduction to the experimental technicalities of low and ultralow temperature physics research.
- Author(s)David S. Betts
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/03/1989
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Low Temperature Physics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3ill.66d.tabs.
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byA.M. Goldman,P. V. E. McClintock,Michael Springford
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.