Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.80Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by idpublishing
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
- £14.99+ £2.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by jonoparky00
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCosmology is a branch of physics concerned with the evolution, general structure and nature of the universe as a whole. It has become an increasingly high profile subject with many universities attempting to bring it to the forefront of the undergraduate syllabus.
- Author BiographyAndrew Liddle is Professor of Astrophysics at the University of Sussex. Research interests include the origin and evolution of structure in the universe and the relation between astronomical observations and the physics of the early universe.
- Author(s)Andrew Liddle
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2003
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/04/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight342 g
- Width167 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.