Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for physics researchers and students, this practical guide explains how to design, build and use circuits in a laboratory environment. It contains information on computer interfacing, circuit analysis, voltage controlled resonators and analog computers.
- Author(s)William L. Faissler
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/1991
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley and Sons (WIE)
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight972 g
- Width195 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.