Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- Author(s)B. D. Vujanovic,Teodor M. Atanackovic
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight551 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
- Table Of ContentsPreface Part I: Differential Variational Principles of Mechanics The Elements of Analytical Mechanics Expressed Using the Lagrange-D'Alembert Differential Variational Principle The Hamilton-Jacobi Method of Integration of Canonical Equations Transformation Properties of Lagrange D'Alembert Variational Principle: Conservation Laws of Nonconservative Dynamical Systems A Field Method Suitable for Application in Conservative and Nonconservative Mechanics Part II: The Hamiltonian Integral Variational Principle The Hamiltonian Variational Principle and Its Applications Variable End Points, Natural Boundary Conditions, Bolza Problems Constrained Problems Variational Principles for Elastic Rods and Columns Bibliography Index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.