Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.33Trending at £9.07
- £6.59Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.10
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionPresents and argues for a moral theory which draws on most of the major theoretical positions to some degree, and also spells out the limits and boundaries of a moral theory. This book exposes a number of common confusions and misunderstandings about morality.
- Author(s)Robin Barrow
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.