All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis self-contained textbook provides the basic, abstract tools used in nonlinear analysis. The text discusses key results such as the Banach contraction principle, a fixed point theorem for increasing operators, local and global inversion theory, and more.
- Author BiographyBoth authors are leading experts in this area of mathematics. Antonio Ambrosetti has been at the very forefront of research in this field for forty years, and several of the major topics from Parts 1 and 2 of the book are drawn from his research.
- Author(s)Antonio Ambrosetti,David Arcoya
- PublisherBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Date of Publication10/07/2011
- Series TitleProgress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number82
- Place of PublicationSecaucus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2011
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.91
- £16.58Trending at £16.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.09
- £20.22Trending at £24.93
- £10.67Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.