All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering both fundamental and advanced aspects in an accessible way, this textbook begins with an overview of nuclear reactor systems, helping readers to familiarize themselves with the varied designs. Then the readers are introduced to different possibilities for materials applications in the various sections of nuclear energy systems.
- Author BiographyK. Linga Murty has been on the faculty of the Nuclear Engineering department at North Carolina State University since 1981 and has been teaching courses in Nuclear Materials. Dr. Murty received his Ph.D. degree in Applied Physics (Materials) from Cornell University (USA) in 1970. He has been awarded numerous awards including the American Nuclear Society Mishima Award (1993), and is the author or coauthor of more than 260 technical papers. Indrajit Charit has been a member of the research staff of the Nuclear Engineering department at North Carolina State University since 2005. He received his Ph.D. degree in Metallurgical Engineering from the University of Missouri-Rolla (USA) in 2004. Dr. Charit has spent about 8 years working on various research programs involving structural materials. He has published and/or presented more than 30 papers.
- Author(s)Indrajit Charit,K. L. Murty,K. Linga Murty
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication22/09/2012
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Weight852 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.