All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the science of planetary atmospheres. It includes research that relates theories to modern observational results. It reviews and synthesizes the information in a comparative way the fundamental aspects involved in physics of planetary atmospheres. It covers the concepts and equations describing the physical processes.
- Author BiographyAgustin Sanchez-Lavega is a professor of physics, head of the Department of Applied Physics I, and head of the Planetary Sciences Group at the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU) in Bilbao, Spain. Between 2004 and 2006, he was a member of the Solar System Working Group of the European Space Agency. Dr. Sanchez-Lavega has authored more than 150 papers on the subject in refereed journals.
- Author(s)Agustin Sanchez-Lavega
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication07/09/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Inc
- Content Note241 black & white illustrations, 58 black & white tables
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Series Edited byDerek Raine
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.16
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.52Trending at £23.14
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
- £28.95Trending at £29.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.