Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA concise, lucid and thought-provoking introduction to the most important questions of political philosophy, organised around the major issues. Wolff provides the structure that beginners' need, whilst also introducing some distinctive ideas of his own.
- Author BiographyJonathan Wolff is Dean of Arts and Humanities and Professor of Philosophy at University College London. His work has largely concentrated on issues of distributive justice, with a particular interest in the relationship between theory and policy.
- Author(s)Jonathan Wolff
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/12/2015
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight310 g
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.67Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.