Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to the basic concepts of probability theory: independence, expectation, convergence in law and almost-sure convergence. Short expositions of more advanced topics such as Markov Chains, Stochastic Processes, Bayesian Decision Theory and Information Theory.
- Author(s)Pierre Bremaud
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/08/1994
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVI, 208 p.
- Weight1100 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1988. Corr. 2nd printing 1994
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.