All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to relativity, ideal as part of undergraduate and graduate courses in physics, astrophysics and applied mathematics.
- Author BiographyJayant V. Narlikar is Emeritus Professor at the Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Pune, India. He is author of An Introduction to Cosmology, now in its third edition (Cambridge University Press, 2002), and has been active in teaching and researching cosmology, theoretical astrophysics, gravitation and relativity for nearly five decades.
- Author(s)Jayant Vishnu Narlikar
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note99 b/w illus. 180 exercises
- Weight730 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.