An Introduction to Scientific Computing: Twelve Computational Projects Solved with MATLAB by Sidi Mahmoud Kaber, Ionut Danaila, Marie Postel, Pascal Joly (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £67.23Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £22.75Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 27 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book demonstrates scientific computing by presenting twelve computational projects spanning a broad spectrum of disciplines including Fluid Mechanics, Chemistry, Elasticity, Thermal Science, Computer Aided Design, Signal and Image Processing, and offers practical methods not usually included in basic textbooks.
- Author(s)Ionut Danaila,Marie Postel,Pascal Joly,Sidi Mahmoud Kaber
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/11/2006
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 Tables, black and white; 135 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 294 p. 135 illus.
- Weight1370 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.