All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated and revised, the third edition of this popular textbook continues to introduce students to what anthropology is, what anthropologists do, how and what they contribute, and how even a limited knowledge of anthropology can help people succeed in today's world.
- Author BiographyJoy Hendry is Professor Emerita in Anthropology at Oxford Brookes University, senior member of St. Antony's College, Oxford University, UK, and Honorary Fellow of the University of Edinburgh, UK. Her previous books include Science and Sustainability: Learning from Indigenous Wisdom (2014), Understanding Japanese Society (4th edition, 2013) and Reclaiming Culture (2005).
- Author(s)Joy Hendry
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1999
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note91 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight673 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.67Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.