CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £37.06Trending at £40.33
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.74Trending at £9.93
- £43.55Trending at £48.58
- £7.40Trending at £9.93
- £16.71Trending at £19.88
- £9.85Trending at £10.75
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the essential tools and techniques of statistical signal processing, along with applications.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Gray received his PhD from the University of Southern California, and is Professor and Vice Chair of Electrical Engineering at Stanford University. He has written over 200 scientific papers in areas including information theory, applied probability, signal processing, speech and image processing and coding, ergodic thoery, and the theory of Toeplitz matrices. He is a Fellow of the IEEE and the Institute of Mathematical Statistics. Lee D. Davisson received his PhD from Princeton University, and is an Emeritus Professor of Electrical Engineering at the University of Maryland, College Park. He is the author or co-author of three books and over one hundred scientific papers. He is a Fellow of the IEEE.
- Author(s)Lee D. Davisson,Robert M. Gray
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2004
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note261 exercises
- Weight1120 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.