An Introduction to Sustainable Development by Jennifer A. Elliott (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £152.43Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £67.50Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by yesteryearbooks
- Est. delivery by 25 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis extensively revised third edition provides a concise, accessible introduction to the ideas behind, and the practices flowing from, the notion of sustainable development, with a particular focus on the developing world.
- Author BiographyJennifer Elliott is senior lecturer in geography at Brighton University, UK.
- Author(s)Jennifer A. Elliott
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Perspectives on Development
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note87 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables, 30 black & white halftones, 72 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.