All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the basic goals and tools of syntactic analysis. This book's framework is theory-neutral, presenting a scientific introduction to the field and to synchronic description. It examines variation and change, syntactic typology, language acquisition, and possible explanations from structural, evolutionary and functional perspectives.
- Author BiographyDr Edith A. Moravcsik is Professor of Linguistics at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
- Author(s)Edith A. Moravcsik
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/05/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.