CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition incorporates several important developments within systemic linguistics, including a new chapter on the logical relations of the clause complex, and discussion of the application of systemic linguistics to the analysis of multi-modal texts.
- Author BiographySuzanne Eggins was Head of the School of English at the University of New South Wales, Australia, and now runs Textwork, where she is a professional writer and editor.
- Author(s)Suzanne Eggins
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width168 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.