Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £39.99Trending at £47.22
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £8.99Trending at £13.00
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £9.15Trending at £12.37
- £19.28Trending at £20.99
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to treat two areas of speech synthesis such as natural language processing and the inherent problems it presents for speech synthesis; and digital signal processing, with an emphasis on the concatenative approach. This book is of interest to researchers and students in phonetics and speech communication, in both academia and industry.
- Author BiographyThierry Dutoit graduated as an electrical engineer and PhD from the Faculte Polytechnique de Mons, Belgium, in 1988 and 1993, respectively. He is now assistant professor at the Faculte Polytechnique de Mons and consultant for AT&T Labs Research in Murray Hill, New Jersey, USA. He is the author of the widely acclaimed MBROLA high quality free speech synthesis project.
- Author(s)Thierry Dutoit
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication30/11/2001
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleText, Speech and Language Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.