Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionAmong the theories and ideas the book introduces are mass culture, the Frankfurt School and the culture industry, semiology and structuralism, Marxism, feminism, postmodernism and cultural populism.
- Author BiographyDominic Strinati is a Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Leicester. He is the author of An Introduction to Studying Popular Culture (Routledge 2000).
- Author(s)Dominic Strinati
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2004
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notebibliography, further reading
- Weight498 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.