An Introduction to Third World Theologies by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £69.53Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £46.36Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of the main trends and contributions to Christian thought of Third World theologies.
- Author BiographyJohn Parratt is Professor of Third World Theologies at the University of Birmingham. He has taught and researched widely in Africa, India, and the Pacific. His books include Papuan Belief and Ritual (1976), Reinventing Christianity, African Theology Today (1995), A Reader in African Christian Theology (1987, revised and expanded1997), A Guide to Doing Theology (1996) and The Pleasing of the Gods, Meitei Lai Haraoba (with S. Arambam Parratt, 1997).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/06/2004
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleIntroduction to Religion
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJohn Parratt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.