All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn Introduction to Tort Law offers a clear exposition of the rapidly developing law of tort in Britain. For those coming new to the subject it provides a succinct and thoughtful overview pulling the themes together, illustrating important distinctions, and provoking reflection on what is being learnt.
- Author BiographyTony Weir is a Fellow of Trinity College, Cambridge.
- Author(s)Tony Weir
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleClarendon Law Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight332 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £10.01
- £6.06Trending at £6.71
- £38.07Trending at £40.12
- £11.02Trending at £12.62
- £6.24Trending at £7.22
- £18.09Trending at £19.05
- £6.33Trending at £6.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.