All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible introduction fills a gap for a textbook that can be used across all applications of Transactional Analysis - from counselling & psychotherapy to coaching. The expert authors make difficult TA concepts understandable for undergraduates and postgraduates alike.
- Author BiographyPhil Lapworth is a counsellor, psychotherapist and supervisor in private practice near Bath and has written extensively in the field of counselling and psychotherapy. Charlotte Sills MA, MSc (Psychotherapy) is a UKCP registered psychotherapist in private practice and a supervisor, trainer and consultant in a variety of settings. She is a BACP senior accredited supervisor, a Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst and a Visiting Professor at Middlesex University. Charlotte has been working in the field of psychological therapies since 1979, at first as counsellor then manager of Hounslow SSD's Bereavement Project, then qualifying in psychotherapy in 1986. She has worked as tutor and supervisor on a range of training courses nationally and internationally. She was also, until 2007, part of the Leadership Team at Metanoia Institute, London, where she remains a member of the faculty. Another interest is in the interface between therapy and coaching and she works at Ashridge Business School, Herts where she is part of the tutor team of the Masters in Executive Coaching. Charlotte believes that all human systems - from friendships to organisations - are about people in relationship, and she sees Gestalt as an ideal approach for facilitating effective, vibrant and satisfying relationships. Charlotte has published widely in the field of counselling and psychotherapy, including An Introduction to Gestalt with Phil Lapworth and Billy Desmond (Sage 2012) and Contracts in Counselling and Psychotherapy (2nd edition 2006 Sage) and Coaching Relationships (edited with Erik de Haan 2012 Libri Press).
- Author(s)Charlotte Sills,Phil Lapworth
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.