Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £22.99
- £8.62Trending at £8.76
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
- £27.17Trending at £32.49
About this product
- DescriptionServing as an introduction to tropical rain forests, this edition links rain forest biology and ecology with silviculture. It includes sections on human impact and provides a global assessment of deforestation. It is aimed at those who seek to know about the nature and importance of the world's tropical rain forests.
- Author BiographyTimothy Charles Whitmore, Lecturer, Department of Geography, University of Cambridge, Downing Place, Cambridge, England CB2 3EN.
- Author(s)T. C. Whitmore
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/1998
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notefrontispiece, numerous halftones, line figures, and tables
- Weight652 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.