All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.40
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionThe value-at-risk measurement methodology is a widely-used tool in financial market risk management.
- Author BiographyMoorad Choudhry is an MD in Group Treasury at The Royal Bank of Scotland. He is Visiting Professor at the Department of Mathematical Sciences, Brunel University, Visiting Professor at the IFS-School of Finance, Visiting Teaching Fellow at the Department of Management, Birkbeck, University of London, Vice-Chair of the Board of Directors of PRMIA, and Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment.
- Author(s)Moorad Choudhry
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleSecurities Institute
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight340 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byCarol Alexander
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.