Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £17.99Trending at £25.48
- £21.75Trending at £23.79
- £18.88Trending at £22.93
- £17.35Trending at £19.90
- £10.99Trending at £12.73
- £9.39Trending at £12.08
- £18.40Trending at £18.66
About this product
- DescriptionA theory of language structure based on the assumption that language is a network and all of knowledge is learned.
- Author BiographyRichard Hudson is Emeritus Professor of Linguistics at University College London. His recent publications include Language Networks: The New Word Grammar (2007).
- Author(s)Richard Hudson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2010
- Series TitleCambridge Textbooks in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note106 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight830 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.