Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a study of paths and Brownian motion on Riemannian manifolds. This book offers two constructions of Brownian motion on a Riemannian manifold: an extrinsic one where the manifold is realized as an embedded sub manifold of Euclidean space and an intrinsic one based on the 'rolling' map.
- Author(s)Daniel W. Stroock
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/03/2005
- Series TitleMathematical Surveys and Monographs
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 74
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight512 g
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.