All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction works back through the processes by which the Bible was written, transmitted, copied and declared to be authoritative by various churches.
- Author BiographyJ. W. Rogerson is Emeritus Professor of Biblical Studies at the University of Sheffield and a Canon Emeritus of Sheffield Cathedral. His many publications cover the historical, geographical and social background to the Old Testament, the history of biblical interpretation, and the use of the Bible in moral, social, political and environmental issues.
- Author(s)J. W. Rogerson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations & maps
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.