All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume collects lecture notes from courses offered at several conferences and workshops, and provides the first exposition in book form of the basic theory of the Kahler-Ricci flow and its current state-of-the-art.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication02/10/2013
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number2086
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note10 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 333 p. 10 illus.
- Weight528 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byPhilippe Eyssidieux,Sebastien Boucksom,Vincent Guedj
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.66
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £9.43Trending at £11.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.