CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £113.56Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.62
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £28.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the area of inverse problems. It examines basic notions and difficulties encountered with ill-posed problems and presents two special nonlinear inverse problems in detail: the inverse spectral problem and the inverse scattering problem.
- Author BiographyAndreas Kirsch is a Professor in the Department of Mathematics at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Andreas Kirsch
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number120
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 310 p.
- Weight498 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 2nd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.