Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive, detailed and self-contained treatment of the fundamental mathematical properties of boundary-value problems related to the Navier-Stokes equations. This book is of interest to researchers and graduate students in mathematics in particular mathematical fluid mechanics and differential equations.
- Author(s)Giovanni P. Galdi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- Series TitleSpringer Monographs in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 501
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight3550 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.