Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to the mathematics of finance is suitable for undergraduates in mathematics, economics and business programmes. Assuming no background or experience in investing, the book introduces the reader to principles of investing that will be of life-long practical use.
- Author(s)Arthur L. Wright,David Lovelock,Mendel Marilou
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2006
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1000
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note67 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.