Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.18
- £23.65Trending at £26.16
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.93Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.37
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised and updated by the authors who have reworked their 1988 first edition, this brilliant book brings together the basic theory of random measures and point processes in a unified setting and continues with the more theoretical topics of the first edition.
- Author(s)D. J. Daley,David Vere-Jones
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- Series TitleProbability and Its Applications
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVII, 573 p.
- Weight1046 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.