Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis bible of a whole generation of communications engineers was originally published in 1958. The focus is on the statistical theory underlying the study of signals and noises in communications systems, emphasizing techniques as well s results. End of chapter problems are provided. Sponsored by: IEEE Communications Society.
- Author(s)Wilbur B. Davenport,William L. Root
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/1987
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.