All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £14.15Trending at £14.42
- £7.55Trending at £8.20
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £5.95Trending at £6.04
- £5.41Trending at £5.51
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £14.15Trending at £15.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection brings together the best of Warren Bennis- essays spanning three decades and covering such revolutions as the information explosion, Watergate, the emergence of Japan, and the collapse of the Soviet Union. A retrospective on the life and work of one of America's most respected authorities on business leadership.
- Author BiographyWarren Bennis is Distinguished Professor of Business Administration at the University of Southern California and a consultant to multinational companies and governments around the world. He also chairs the Advisory Board of the Kennedy School's centre for Public Leadership at Harvard University. He is author of more than thirty books and dozens of other articles on leadership, including Managing the Dream, Organizing Genius, and Learning to Lead. He lives in Santa Monica, California.
- Author(s)Warren Bennis
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication28/02/1994
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1994
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.