Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- Author(s)Marco Bramanti
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight260 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of Contents1 Hormander's operators: what they are.- 2 Hormander's operators: why they are studied.- 3 A priori estimates in Sobolev spaces.- 4 Geometry of Hormander's vector fields.- 5 Beyond Hormander's operators.
- Author BiographyMarco Bramanti is Associate Professor of Mathematical Analysis at the Department of Mathematics, Politecnico di Milano, Italy. Graduated in Mathematics in 1987, Ph.D. in Mathematics in 1993 at the University of Milano (Italy). He has been visiting University of Minnesota (USA) and Universidad Autnoma de Madrid (Spain). His current reasearch interests include linear second order partial differential equations with nonnegative characteristic form, geometry of Hormander's vector fields, real analysis, in particular singular integral theory. Author of about 30 research papers on refereed journals, one research monograph, some contributions to congress proceedings, 14 textbooks, more than 60 reviews for Mathematical Reviews .
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.