All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for all social science students, academics and practitioners wishing to learn about social constructionism, along with the forms of inquiry and practice central to its impact, this book offers a clear and thorough introduction to one of the most significant movements in contemporary social science.
- Author BiographyKenneth J. Gergen is a Senior Research Professor at Swarthmore College, USA, and President of the Taos Institute. He has been the recipient of many awards throughout the world. His major works include Realities and Relationships: Soundings in Social Construction; The Saturated Self: Dilemmas of Identity in Contemporary Life; and Relational Being: Beyond Self and Community.
- Author(s)Kenneth J. Gergen
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.