All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.37Trending at £20.28
- £66.59Trending at £105.49
- £16.67Trending at £20.25
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £43.83Trending at £45.98
- £5.57Trending at £6.98
- £23.51Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyses the particularities of Michel Houellebecq's poetics in the context of literary tradition, intertextual relations, psycho-cultural aspects and social semiotics, alongside contacts with the contemporary field of art.
- Author BiographyNurit Buchweitz is a Senior Lecturer of Comparative Literature at Beit Berl College in Israel. She has previously published the books Permit to Pass: Generation Shift, Meir Wiezeltier and the Poetry of the 1960s (2008, Hebrew); In Other[s] Words: Studies in Hebrew and Arabic Literature (2010, Hebrew); Sensational Visual Pleasures in Cinema, Literature and Visual Culture: the Phallic Eye (2014).
- Author(s)Nurit Buchweitz
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight300 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.