Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionOn June 30, 1997, the experiment, initiated in 1987, which gave trial judges discretion to allow televised and still camera coverage of civil and criminal trial court proceedings ended. This text contains the results from a 12 member committee, appointed to evaluate the efficacy of the experiment.
- Author(s)New York State Committee to Review Audio-visual Coverage of Court Proceedings
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1997
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Noteforms
- Weight552 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.