An Ounce of Prevention: Integrated Disaster Planning for Archives, Libraries and Record Centers by John Barton, Jude Scott, Johanna Wellheiser (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.83+ £7.20 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £12.98Trending at £14.36
- £9.88Trending at £11.34
About this product
- DescriptionAn Ounce of Prevention is a comprehensive and practical guide to the process of disaster planning. This completely revised and expanded publication builds on the strengths of its award-winning predecessor. Used as a planning tool, it will help you develop strategies for effective disaster prevention and recovery.
- Author BiographyJohanna Wellheiser is the manager of Prevention and Digitization Services Department at Toronto Public Library. She co-edited the first edition of An Ounce of Prevention, winner of the Society of American Archivists' Gifford Leland Award. Jude Scott is a writer and researcher specializing in projects for the Canadian heritage and cultural sectors.
- Author(s)Johanna Wellheiser,John Barton,Jude Scott
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight699 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.