CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book from leading expert Li Cunshan outlines the core beliefs and key elements of the three principles of traditional Chinese philosophy: the natural theory (cosmology); the human theory (the theory of life); the theory of knowledge (the theory of methodology). To understand China you must first understand traditional philosophies.
- Author BiographyLi Cunshan became Director of the Philosophy Center of China Social Sciences in 1988 and became the Deputy Chief Editor of China Social Sciences in 1993. During this period of work, he was also engaged in Chinese philosophy studies and culture study and had published several important papers. He was presented with the 'Outstanding Young Expert With Significant Contribution' by the Ministry of Personnel in 1986. He now holds a concurrent post as Vice-President of the Society of Confucius, Director of China Confucius Fund and Academic Committee Member of China Confucius Fund.
- PublisherPaths International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- Series TitleChinese Traditional Philosophy Series
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPaths International Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight368 g
- Edited byLi Cunshan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.