All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection traces 100 years of Gaelic verse and includes both high and low poetry, children's verse and nonsense rhymes, as well as the serious, intellectual verse of the 1940s and 1950s. Each poem has a facing English translation.
- Author BiographyRonald Black is a former senior lecturer in Celtic studies at the University of Edinburgh and the Gaelic editor of the Scotsman.
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication23/11/1999
- Language(s)Gaelic & English
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolygon An Imprint of Birlinn Limited
- Weight1343 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byRonald Black
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £13.91Trending at £19.93
- £9.41Trending at £9.99
- £8.40Trending at £8.52
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
- £7.30Trending at £9.96
- £10.10Trending at £18.16
- £13.40Trending at £26.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.