All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £89.99Trending at £99.98
- £19.51Trending at £19.97
- £6.09Trending at £7.99
- £6.34Trending at £6.52
- £6.99Trending at £9.03
- £23.44Trending at £34.99
- £26.13Trending at £36.00
About this product
- DescriptionAn Uncommon Christian seeks to show how and why James Brainerd Taylor (1801-1829) became a popular participant during America's Second Great Awakening, and why the Princeton graduate and Yale Seminary student grew to be a frequent example of evangelical Protestant spirituality and evangelistic passion long after his untimely death.
- Author BiographyI. Francis Kyle III is a youth and college campus minister in Port Angeles, Washington, and a Doctor of Ministry student at Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon. A graduate of Canada's Prairie Bible College and Toronto Baptist Seminary (M. Div., Th.M.), Kyle is a member of the Evangelical Theological Society, Evangelical Missiological Society, American Society of Church History, National Association of Evangelicals, and Mission America Coalition: Uniting Christians For Evangelism and Revival. His edited anthology, Of Intense Brightness: The Spirituality of Uncommon Christian James Brainerd Taylor, is forthcoming from University Press of America.
- Author(s)Francis I. Kyle
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight417 g
- Width156 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byIII
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.