CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe Great Allegheny Passage Trail forms a hiking and biking route stretching approximately 150 miles from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to Cumberland, Maryland, where it connects with the C&O Canal Towpath to reach Washington, DC. This title guides readers through the fascinating story of this trail.
- Author BiographyEdward K. Muller is professor of history at the University of Pittsburgh and director of the Urban Studies Program. Muller is coauthor of Before Renaissance: Planning in Pittsburgh, 1889-1943, and editor or coeditor of several books, including DeVoto's West: History, Conservation, and the Public Good. Paul g. Wiegman is a photographer, writer, and naturalist. Trained as a botanist, he has been active in conservation for thirty-five years. His photography has appeared in many publications, including the New York Times, National Geographic, and Time-Life and Readers Digest books.
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Out-of-print date07/05/2016
- Content Note82 colour illustrations, 80 b & w illustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byEdward K. Muller
- Photographs byPaul G. Wiegman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.