Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.80
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionDiagnosed with severe autism as a toddler, Seth Chwast seemed trapped in his own insular universe. His family endured anguish, sought countless therapies and almost gave up hope. Then, at age 20, Seth took a painting class and everything changed. This book tells the story of a determined mother and her autistic son's long, difficult path.
- Author BiographySeth Chwast's unique works of art reflect his vision of the world. He has exhibited at Cleveland Museum of Natural History and the United Nations. His love of travel led to exhibitions in Galapagos, the National Gallery of the Cayman Islands, Trinidad and Tobago and Curacao. His enormous mural Manhattan Floating decorates the lobby of the Time Equities building in NYC. Debra Chwast has a master's in social work and was a therapist for 33 years. She is now Seth's manager, promoter and his voice. See www.SethChwastArt.com.
- Author(s)Debra Chwast
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication06/09/2011
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date24/06/2015
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs
- Width172 mm
- Height222 mm
- Illustrator(s)Seth Chwast
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.